020080127

Redesign and Reply

So Conner and I have given the site a going over. Trying to make it easier to read and use. Things are still in flux and probably will be until we find a way to make the look of the blog match it's feel. Tricky business indeed, and so please feel free to leave your comments about the design. If things don't look quite right, you may be using Internet Explorer and you should get used to the entire Internet looking crappy until you switch.

All this webwork has got me thinking about past sites and past blogs I've done. I recently stumbled upon one in particular and discovered quite a bit of discussion in the comments about the only real post on the blog. It's the first time I've ever broken the top 20 results for a Google search of someone else's name.

I'm going to be vague and not actually provide a link, because I don't really want people who read that post to be able to find their way back to this blog. I'm not super proud of the post, but I am very proud to have earned their comments. Anyway, if you want to check it out type this address into your browser:
And here's another dead blog of mine:
http://fanafield.blogspot.com/
Maintaining it was a class assignment. And though I stopped as soon as class ended, it did help me prepare for THE G'ST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the new design it kindly draws your attention to the text without being distracting. Also I like the color of the background and how the font bleeds down from the background. I think awesome is this blogs feel and the new design matches it.