020080731

Newsmen

Via the Note;

In responding to the ad, did Obama protest too much? Jumping off of the new ad, Obama said: "The only way they figure they're going to win this election is if they make you scared of me. So what they're saying is, 'Well, we know we're not very good but you can't risk electing Obama. You know, he's new, he's . . . doesn't look like the other presidents on the currency, you know, he's got a, he's got a funny name."

ABC's Jake Tapper: "Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it not seem as if Obama just said McCain and his campaign -- presumably the 'they' in this construct -- are saying that Obama shouldn't be elected because he's a risk because he's black and has a foreign-sounding name?"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but fuck you, Jake Tapper and your goddamn face, you colossal smarmy prick.
The things you don't know about politics should fight the things Glenn Beck doesn't know about politics. Hopefully, this endless psychic battle would keep you two busy enough that I'd never have to hear another word out of any of your many goddamn mouths.

1 comment:

Brendan said...

I've been going through cleaning up the blog, deleting posts I couldn't defend at a fair trial. There are many random hatchet jobs I wouldn't want my name and honor attached to.

And few posts qualify for sanitization more than this one. But while I may have attacked a stranger with harsh words, I prefaced it with the phrase, Correct me if I'm wrong.

Apparently, this is a way to make statements without thinking them through 100%. So I stand by it, if I'm wrong, please correct me, and I probably won't pull it down. I like that I was on record hating Glenn Beck, long before he became one of the more famous imbeciles in the country. And I have the feeling the more I see Jake, the smarmier he will become.